Monday 2 December 2013

S.W.O.T. ANALYSIS AND S.M.A.R.T. TARGETS


S.W.O.T. stands for
Strengths
Weaknesses
Opportunities
Threats

S.W.O.T analyses help to accomplish long term tasks , help’s to establish self-awareness of our own weakness , and build strategy in order to achieve goal.

So my current goal is to become a game designer and start my own game studio. It’s quite a task to b honest , and will require all devotion for it.

S.W.O.T. analyses is 4 questions I need to answer in order to  start analyzing my situation more clearly

Strengths- what are my current strengths compared to others , what makes me stronger then others
Weaknesses -what are my relative weaknesses compared to others
Opportunities -how I can use my opportunities to their fool potential
Threats -what threads I will encounter during achieving my goal

So I personal answers to this questions:
Strength – being relentless in doing what I want to do , hardworking , desire to find creative and affective solution to every problem.
Weaknesses – horrible knowledge of English , being outsider can cause problems sometimes , no local contacts
Opportunities –proof by hard working that I’m a good worker , show that I’m a good and reliable person.
Threats-keeping my English in level it is currently is , keep staying home.

Now using this , I can build S.M.A.R.T. targets
S.M.A.R.T. stands for:
Specific – identify your target clearly and how you would recognize if/when it has
been achieved
Manageable – within the situation in which you are working
Achievable – that is within your reach
Relevant – to your situation and professional development needs
Time related – so that there is a commitment to review progress and avoid
slippage 


Or so what I can clearly see , just only by taking care of my English studying will allow me to solve most of my problems. What I need now is to male myself organized to study it regularly and keep on improving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment