Monday 2 December 2013

Cover Letter

Valeriso Tsoumpas
48 Bayswater Road , First Floor
Plymouth
United Kingdom
Valer20071@gmail.com
Mobile No: 447790477061
Skype: terminatorvaler

Dear Tim Johnson

I want really hard to become part of Epic Games as a 3d designer, responsible for modeling 3d , in game objects for the best company existing right now.

I have spent more than 7 years working with 3d studio Max for different projects , and a have managed to achieve results , that’s made my those who saw them go wow. I have not just studied modeling throw books , but established skills that I see mostly among professionals. While I prefer quality above all else in my works , work speed is something I always pushed to the limits. Thanks for combinations of this two modeling is a field , where I’m competitive even with professionals.

When I look at your games I can see quality and love for details in every single model , from most important to barely noticeable. This is absolutely my way of working , and that’s why I feel that Epic Games is where a man like me belongs to.

If you are interested in getting a 3d modeler,  that in just several years of experience will become one of the best in your team then please contact me using any contacts details I had listed above , any time you like.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes






Valerios Tsoumpas

No comments:

Post a Comment